Thursday 27 February 2014

Meg's Mugs

I thought I'd blog a more detailed post about Meg's Mugs, now that we're almost into spring and the Christmas recovery period is coming to an end, pennies could well be appearing in bank accounts across the nation so might as well go for a sales punt!

Well that and I know for a fact these mugs would look a sight better in your kitchen than boxed up in my house! But it does help to at least like wildlife or even happen to know someone who does :)

A customer's pic of one of Meg's Mugs in Action, sporting a fine cup of tea ;)
I admit I was quite envious of the traditional scales featured in the background!


Meg's Mugs are based on a series of British Wildlife drawings I have completed, there are 6 different designs in total. ***

The front of each mug features an original wildlife pencil drawing by Meg Ghyll. The reverse has a scaled down image of the front with English and Latin names. 

Meg's Mugs are both dishwasher and microwave friendly. 

Each mug comes with a "To/From" gift tag in it's own gift box with a cord carry handle.

I have recently sent a pair of mugs all the way to Canada where they were received safe and sound, much to my relief and the new owner's delight! So with this in mind, if you would like one of my mugs then please do contact me directly to arrange postage costs overseas.

Meg's Mugs are £8.50 each and standard UK postage is £3.95 and are available to buy from my online shop Click here for linky

Grey Seal Pup (Halichoerus grypus) - Front
Also available as a Limited Edition
Giclée print
Grey Seal Pup - Reverse
European Hedgehog (Erinaceus europaeus)


European Badger (Meles meles)
Also available as a Limited Edition Giclée print



European Otter (Lutra lutra)

Red Fox (Vulpes vulpes)
Brown Hare (Lepus europaeus)

And one last thing. . . Meg's Mug's are available all the year round and can be used to contain both hot or cold beverages in most weather conditions. They don't leak or rust, they really do fulfil their function very well and have been tried and tested by the artist herself!

Enjoy your day my lovelies :)

***I am hoping to add more to the collection later on in the year.

No comments:

Post a Comment