Friday 8 November 2013

Commissions

Here are a couple of my latest drawings. I'm currently working through Christmas commissions and often I can't show you those as soon as they are finished for obvious reasons! But these might interest you for now. I am very lucky to have such beautiful subjects. Commissions are a great way of encouraging me to draw breeds and poses that I otherwise may not have a chance to, they often provide new challenges (like my first detailed attempt at leather bridle and reins below!) and of course the wonderful feeling of having created a piece of work that hopes to bring happiness to others by capturing a beloved friend or a cherished memory for many years to come.

I'm fully booked up for Christmas now but don't forget pet portraits make lovely presents for birthdays, anniversaries, graduations and more so remember: 
"A Pencil Portrait is for Life, not just for Christmas!"

"Jazz"
Welsh D X Warmblood



"Lottie"
Trailhound

"Freeway"
Anglo Arab (half Thoroughbred/half Arab)

1 comment: