Saturday 23 April 2011

I hereby declare this Website...

...OPEN!

Yes, this is my website, made from scratch by me. Because I have made it from scratch and I really do not claim to be a techy genius then you may find it looks a bit odd in certain browsers. If you use the Mozilla Firefox then you should find the site appears as it should (i.e. no strange white spaces or odd layout...) and in general this should be true of Google Chrome. Internet Explorer however is proving to be awkward so although all the links should work and the text will be on the screen and readable, it may not look quite as I have made it.

So basically if you can open it in Mozilla or Chrome then that would be better :)


Here we go then, my new site!



Thankyou for looking, if you have any constructive feedback then by all means let me know :)

No comments:

Post a Comment